Friday, October 9, 2009

Time to get back to work

Alright, I know I've been rather derelict on posting. But, to my defense, I had a baby in between posts. Talk about being busy!!!! And she was early at that. But, alas, everything has turned out well, and my sweet girl is 5 weeks old now.

So, I plan on getting back into the blogosphere. There's something about sitting down and typing out your thoughts thats pretty therapeutic, regardless of whether you have readers or not.

I have figured out a lot of what's up with me, so, I'm going to actually write about what this blog was intended to be: FOOD and what I'm eating today. I'm hoping that this blog will help me get my mess together and get a little more organized in hopes of eating better.

So, for a preview of the next post: It is fall, and pumpkin is all around. Hope you like pumpkin with chocolate chips... if you don't, well I'm not sure I want you reading my blog.

Till tomorrow!!!

No comments: