Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweeet!!

I've been busy folks, busy! Today I put the finalizing touches on a business plan to submit to the state to have my kitchen certified. It's almost time to get baking! I'm not sure how something this wonderful has fallen into my lap, but I'm not about to question it. Now on to the marketing aspect of this business, which really shouldn't be so hard.

I am so blown away by this opportunity. I feel a sense of responsibility to those who have gone way before me, and have suffered through the gluten-free cardboard that was once passed off as food. Ok, so maybe there's still some of that stuff out there, but the truth is, gluten-free doesn't have to taste bad and I am so honored to be a part of it. Soon enough, I'll be posting recipes and the like. Life sure can be sweet!

No comments: