Saturday, September 11, 2010

Off to the market!

So, everything's rolling right along. Couldn't be happier! I've been officially a business owner for just over a week, and have actually sold some bread and some coffee cake! It still seems so unreal. Today is the official introduction of GFG into the market world. I'm off for "A tasting of GFG" at the market, and I couldn't be more excited. I'll be offering rosemary focaccia bread, delicious buttermilk coffee cake, cranberry orange muffins, and if I can swing it, some delicious pumpkin scones.

I am so excited to be a part of the local food scene, and to be doing it gf just makes it so much sweeter! I'm such a huge advocate of buying local, supporting the local economy and small business owners. I never thought I'd be one of them, but I feel honored to be joining them.

I hope to blogging more these days, recipes and other ideas. But for now, I should get up and start sconing!!

No comments: